Friday 3 December 2010

The Techworm is online!

This is my fisrt testing post that also serves as a welcoming card for the moment.
I'm still designing, redesigning, construsting and reconstructing this.

This blog is my fourth in total on the web but my first tech-science oriented one.
It will be written and maintained by a tech-geek (among other things).

My aim is to track the major current advances in science and technology and post
quality articles reporting these advances along with some personal notes,
views and possibly predictions of mine.
I will do my best to post at least one article every day.

After the optimisation finishes it might end up looking entirely different than this
but I guess you got the general idea.
I go back to the blogger setup now, I will get back to you asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...